Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trying new (to me) technology


Buddha Blessing by Alicepopkorn, digital artist. I have spent the better part of 24 hours over several days trying to figure out how to change the format of audio files and upload music. None of this new technology comes without some sort of struggle. There are so many options out there, finding the "best" resources requires some persistence and a lot of trust. In the process, I stumbled across a website where the photographs are shared through a creative commons process. I tried to upload the picture to this blog directly using Flickr but success came only after emailing it and uploading from my own computer. Tomorrows project - authorize posting from Flickr to Blogger. This elective month is flying by. I am just skimming the surface of all there is to learn and meanwhile trying to figure out what tools will be useful to me in my academic career. Perhaps you would like to listen to Sanctus (Locus Iste) performed by Libera & found on their Visions album.

No comments:

Post a Comment