Sunday, November 29, 2009

Scholarly Project


Another evening spent developing queries and searching databases, pondering, considering and ultimately discounting all but one of the ideas I had penciled in my moleskin as possible topics for a scholarly project. The "novelty" factor is an important influence here. I am less interested in writing a review article or conducting a clinical trial and more interested in developing a learning tool that incorporates Web 2.0... something new, something I have not done before.... A significant time investment is expected, culminating in a formal report & presentation. The mind map adjacent is a placeholder. I want to sit with my idea for a few days gauging my interest and enthusiasm "indicators". Meanwhile, this article was a source of inspiration:


No comments:

Post a Comment